The 200 East 79th Street’s design is unique, with an elegant façade comprised of limestone, bronze and aluminum, it integrates classic and traditional architectural details with a modern sensibility. This attractive 19-story building has 39 residences. 200E79 takes advantage of its corner location to create a distinctive yet contextual mark on the neighborhood’s streetscape. Residents are just steps from Central Park and the East River; the Upper East Side is also home to several cultural destinations, stores on Madison Avenue, restaurants, bars, and more.
This Residential Tower is one of the Finest Condo Buildings of Upper East Side, Prices for Sales start at $5,900,000 and Rentals start at , contact us for more information.
- Gym offering a ping pong table, all purpose court with adjustable basketball hoop, and mirrored dance area complete with ballet barre
- A private studio available to reserve for personal training, yoga and pilates sessions
- Lobby designed to evoke old world elegance
- Terrace room, with hidden oversized flat screen television, a perfect spot for both relaxing and entertaining
- Bike and storage room
- Walnut cabinetry
- Oak floors
- Wonderful eat-in kitchen
- Contemporary open living space
- Marble in bathrooms
- Miele appliances in kitchen
- Large windows, allowing natural light to pour in during the daylight hours and allow gorgeous views out onto the street and surroundings below
- Luxury-brand appliances, and plumbing fixtures